These meals are served from the Dutch Barn to either ‘eat-in’ at the Dutch Barn, Marquee or outdoor picnic tables OR to takeaway to your camping pitch/offsite location. To order, go further down this page…
In this post-lockdown era, we’ve put together some ideas for Bar/Takeaway meals for either campers or Locals/Tourists staying locally. We can usually provide these meals with approx. 1hr notice although busy times might need a little more notice – so try to plan ahead if possible…
- Everyone to Sign-in at the bar
- Takeaway servings for food & drink – sit at the outside tables once you’ve ordered at the bar. We will deliver to the table and this will be served in cardboard containers for you to take away. (These can be recycled!)
- If ordering to eat-in, please order at the bar with your drinks, then advise where you are going to sit, either in the Covered areas in the Open sided Marquee/within the Barn/or at the Outdoor picnic tables (served on china plates).
- Please limit the number of people who come to order drinks/meals (ONE or TWO maximum – just the minimum needed to carry the drinks)
£9.75 per adult including veg (£4.75 for a kids/half size portion) OR £7.00 per adult without chips/veg
(Minimum 1 hour for <4 people, 2 hours for 4-10 people OR 24hrs notice required >10 people)
All the items below can be served with Mash/Chips or Baked Potato plus a choice of Peas/Mushy Peas/Sweetcorn/Baked Beans or a Mixed Salad:
- Fish – Battered Cod/Haddock OR Scampi/Fish Fingers/Quorn Fish-style fillets (Vg)
- Chicken Goujons/Quorn Crispy nuggets (V)
- Pork Faggot in gravy (Large faggot from our local butcher)
- 1/4ib Beef/Veggie Burger (V) (includes a Bun, tomato & relish)
- Gammon Steak/Ham & Fried Egg
- Cornish Pasty (Traditional pasty made in Cornwall)
- Chicken Wings/Thighs (‘Smokey BBQ’ OR ‘Southern Fried Hot & Kicking’) – 4 pieces
- 10″ Pizza: Pepperoni/Marguerita (V)/Chicken/Mixed Veg (V)
- (all while stocks last and subject to availability)
NB1: Pizzas are served either as a complete 10″ Pizza on its own (@ £7.00 per pizza) , OR with the Veg listed above (@£9.75). Kids portion is a 6″ pizza. (Additional Toppings to be agreed – 30p each from: Mushroom/Peppers/Chilli Flakes/Onion/Salami/Ham)
NB2: Burgers/Hot Dogs/Pasties/Pies/Chicken Pieces can also be served on their own (@£7 per item)
!!! Thirsty Thursday Specials!!!
We’re doing Thirsty Thursday Specials for Thursdays only. See our Specials Page here.
Or order a simple Portion of chips = £1.60 (please give us at least half an hour notice)
And we can offer locally sourced Ice Cream… in a Dish, Tub or Cone. Choice of Flavours:
- Vanilla (Vegan), Raspberry Ripple & Chocolate Ice Cream (please check with us what we have available!)
- 2 scoops £1.60
- 3 scoops = £2.20
- Add some mixed berries for another 50p
- (all while stocks last and subject to availability)
To order, please complete the form below to book and pay… Thanks.
Great tasting gourmet pies served with mash and either garden peas or mushy peas.
Moo Pie – A British beef steak & craft ale pie (GF)*
British beef (29%), milk, onion, gluten-free craft ale (contains barley*) (9%), rice flour, carrot, identity preserved palm oil, salted butter, maize starch, cornflour, tapioca starch, soya flour, tomato puree, Worcester sauce (water, spirit vinegar, cane molasses, tamarind paste, salt, onion powder, cayenne, garlic, clove), salt, yeast extract, garlic, herbs, Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, spirit vinegar, salt), black pepper, thickener (cellulose), free range egg, leek, green peppercorn, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), mushroom, caramelised sugar, flavouring, buckwheat flour, gluten-free barley malt extract, rapeseed oil.
*Gluten removed from barley during brewing process
Fungi Chicken – A free range British chicken, Portobello & chestnut mushroom pie*
Free range British chicken (25%), wheat flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), water, chestnut mushroom (8%), identity preserved palm oil, double cream, onion, Portobello mushroom (4%), white wine, cornflour, garlic, salt, mushroom, maltodextrin, wheat protein, flavouring, black pepper, yeast extract, dried onion, sugar, butter, poppy seed, leek, barley malt extract, bay.
Wild Shroom – A Portobello & chestnut mushroom pie with asparagus & white wine (V)*
Wheat flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), mushroom (23%) (portobello, chestnut), water, onion, crème fraiche (milk), asparagus (7%), identity preserved palm oil, white wine, leek, rapeseed oil, garlic, cornflour, wholegrain mustard (water, mustard seeds, spirit vinegar, salt, white wine vinegar, sugar, spices), salt, Worcester sauce (water, spirit vinegar, cane molasses, tamarind paste, salt, onion powder, cayenne, garlic, clove), wild porcini mushroom (0.2%), wheat protein, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), black pepper, herbs, yeast extract, barley malt extract.
Mock-a-Doodle – A tofu ‘chicken’ pie with leek, smoked garlic & white wine (Vg)*
Water, wheat flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), leek (9%), tofu & wheat gluten pieces (9%) (water, wheat gluten, rapeseed oil, soya bean, natural flavouring, oat fibre, garlic, salt, spices, sugar, sesame oil, celery seed oil, sunflower oil, smoke flavouring, acidity regulator (citric acid), thickener (xanthan gum), firming agents (magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, calcium lactate), identity preserved palm oil, apple, white wine (3.5%), celeriac, rapeseed oil, kale, salt, smoked garlic (1%), cornflour, sunflower oil, Dijon mustard (water, mustard seed, spirit vinegar, salt), maltodextrin, soya bean, onion, herbs, yeast extract, sugar, flavouring, black pepper, emulsifiers (sucrose esters of fatty acids), wheat protein, stabilisers (xanthan gum, guar gum, carrageenan), mushroom, tomato, carrot, garlic.
Heidi – A goats’ cheese, sweet potato & spinach pie (V) *
Sweet potato (33%), wheat flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), goats’ cheese (milk) (11%), red onion (7%), water, identity preserved palm oil, spinach (5%), garlic, cornflour, demerara sugar, salt, rapeseed oil, basil, sesame seed, tapioca starch, black pepper, wheat protein, chilli, white wine vinegar, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate).
Also may contain traces of soya, mustard and sesame seeds. Please note: some of our pies sold in pubs and restaurants may contain free range egg. Please check with your server when ordering if you have an egg allergy. For more information on the allergens in PieMinister pies, head to their website.