Merry Christmas from Gwaenynog
Christmas at Gwaenynog
We’d like to wish all our guests a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Christmas is a time of year when we often reflect on the events during the year, and consider plans for 2017. For us it’s a time to relax with family and friends, then start to plan for the next year. We have guests sometimes for Christmas and New Year – we do have availability for this New Year if you’re looking to get away… (The snowy photo is from a few years ago!)
We had 5 fabulous, and all very different, weddings this year – from a scorching summer festival in June, to a Tipi in July, then some lively and romantic weddings in September and October; we also celebrated a significant birthday for Norman – well, we have got a great venue! Sadly we also lost my father, but he was nearly 95 and “had a good life” – his words.
Now we’re looking forward to the weddings planned for 2017… and all have very different styles. We hope the weather is kind to them all.
Looking for an excuse to visit?
Here are just a few of the great things happening in the area next year:
- Llanfair Steam Gala, on September 1st – 3rd
- Newtown Food Festival
- Gregynog Music Festival, (Wales’ oldest classical music festival) Jun 16th – July 2nd
- Welshpool Country Music Festival 13th – 17th July
- Plus various Farmers Markets throughout the year at both Welshpool & Oswestry
- And we have availability for all these dates at the moment.
We’ve got an offer on to entice you back:
- Spring offer – 3 nights for the price of 2, including weekends, available until the end of March
- £10 off per night if you book direct (rather than using any online agents) – which is available all year
- Both of these are available via the website. Click here to book.
So – Merry Christmas everyone… see you in 2017!
Fiona & Norman