NB: We’re not taking payment until 3 days before arrival.
We hope that you and your loved ones stay well and safe, and hopefully we’ll see you soon…
Checking Availability and Booking
Online is often the simplest and quickest way to book a room for Gwaenynog. You can easily see if there’s availability for the date you want, or if not – you can just try another date, and it only takes a few minutes. You can always call us though if you’d prefer.
Just a few things that you should note:
- Please state your arrival time. Although we prefer between 4pm and 6pm, we can accommodate earlier or later, just so long as we know and can plan around it – we often plan shopping, other jobs or tasks around these times – recently we’ve still been in the shower when guests arrived at 3pm! Thank you!
- Note that we are no longer dog-friendly in the house – although they’re welcome on the campsite.
- Please note this is the booking page for the B&B ONLY – to book the campsite please go here.
- We also have a 2 night minimum stay policy in place for weekends during the summer months, which are April to September inclusive. Contact us if you’d like just one night, as we may be able to accommodate in between other bookings.
- Need any help? Phone Fiona or Norman on 01938 810236.