Bar Meals/Takeaway Menu
These meals are normally served from the Dutch Barn to either ‘eat-in’ at the Dutch Barn, Marquee or outdoor picnic tables OR to takeaway to your camping pitch/offsite location. To order, go further down this page…
In this post-lockdown era, we’ve put together some ideas for Bar/Takeaway meals for either campers or Locals/Tourists staying locally. We can usually provide these meals with approx. 1hr notice although busy times might need a little more notice – so try to plan ahead if possible…
NB: COVID SERVING PROTOCOL: The way we will serve these meals at present (as per COVID Restrictions) is:
- Takeaway servings only for food & drink – collect meals from Hatchway in barn whilst wearing a mask: Then sit where you like either in Covered areas in the Open sided Marquee/Barn/Outdoor picnic tables (served on china plates); OR take back to your pitch (If taking back to your pitch the meal will be served either in a cardboard box / foil wrap for sandwiches).
- Toast will be served either on a small plate / in a foil wrap along with butter/jam when meal is collected
- You can borrow a serving tray to carry food/drink if sitting in covered areas (large enough to carry two meals) OR if taking back to your pitch please bring your own carrier bag.
- Please limit the number of people who come to collect meals (ONE or TWO maximum – just the minimum needed to carry the food on trays)
£9.75 per adult including veg (£4.75 for a kids/half size portion) £7.00 per adult without veg
(Minimum 1 hour for <10 people OR 24hrs notice required >10 people)
All the items below can be served with Mash/Chips or Baked Potato plus a choice of Peas/Mushy Peas/Sweetcorn/Baked Beans or a Salad:
- Fish (Battered Cod/Haddock OR Scampi/Fish Fingers/Quorn Fish-style fillets (vg))
- Chicken Goujons/Quorn Crispy nuggets (v)
- Pork Faggot in gravy (Large faggot from our local butcher)
- 1/4ib Beef/Veggie Burger (includes a Bun, tomato & relish)
- Jumbo Hot Dog (Pork/Vegan)
- Gammon Steak / Ham & Fried Egg
- Cornish Pasty (Traditional pasty made in Cornwall)
- Pieminister Gourmet Pies – choose from: Moo Pie (GF) – A British beef steak & gluten free craft ale pie; Fungi Chicken – A free range British chicken, Portobello & chestnut mushroom pie; Wild Shroom (V) – A portobello & chestnut mushroom pie with asparagus & white wine; Mock-a-Doodle (Vg) – A tofu ‘chicken’ pie with leek, smoked garlic & white wine; Heidi (V) – A goats’ cheese, sweet potato & spinach pie (All ingredients are listed at the bottom of this page.)
- Chicken Wings/Thighs (‘Smokey BBQ’ OR ‘Southern Fried Hot & Kicking’) – 4 pieces
- 10″ Pizza: Pepperoni/Marguerita/Chicken/Mixed Veg (v)
- (all while stocks last and subject to availability)
NB1: Pizzas are served either as a complete 10″ Pizza on its own (@ £7.00 per pizza) , OR with the Veg listed above (@£9.75). Kids portion is a 6″ pizza. (Additional Toppings to be agreed – 30p each from: Mushroom/Peppers/Chilli Flakes/Onion/Salami/Ham)
NB2: Burgers/Hot Dogs/Pasties/Pies/Chicken Pieces can also be served on their own (@£7 per item)
Or order a simple Portion of chips = £1.60 (please give us at least half an hour notice)
And we can offer locally sourced Ice Cream… in a Dish, Tub or Cone. Choice of Flavours:
Vanilla, Clotted Cream, Rum & Raisin, Raspberry Ripple, Chocolate & Vegan Ice Cream (please check with us what we have available!)
- 2 scoops £1.60
- 3 scoops = £2.20
- Add some mixed berries for another 50p
- (all while stocks last and subject to availability)
To order any of the above, please complete the following form to book and pay…
Bar Meals/Takeaway MenuThese are the bar meals to eat-in the Dutch Barn or outside tables, OR for taking back to your pitch.
PieMinister – Ingredients information
Moo Pie (GF) – A British beef steak & gluten free craft ale pie
- British beef (29%), milk, onion, gluten-free craft ale (contains barley*) (9%), rice flour, carrot, identity preserved palm oil, salted butter, maize starch, cornflour, tapioca starch, soya flour, tomato puree, Worcester sauce (water, spirit vinegar, cane molasses, tamarind paste, salt, onion powder, cayenne, garlic, clove), salt, yeast extract, garlic, herbs, Dijon mustard (water, mustard seeds, spirit vinegar, salt), black pepper, thickener (cellulose), free range egg, leek, green peppercorn, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), mushroom, caramelised sugar, flavouring, buckwheat flour, gluten-free barley malt extract, rapeseed oil.
- *Gluten removed from barley during brewing process
Fungi Chicken – A free range British chicken, Portobello & chestnut mushroom pie
- Free range British chicken (25%), wheat flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), water, chestnut mushroom (8%), identity preserved palm oil, double cream, onion, Portobello mushroom (4%), white wine, cornflour, garlic, salt, mushroom, maltodextrin, wheat protein, flavouring, black pepper, yeast extract, dried onion, sugar, butter, poppy seed, leek, barley malt extract, bay.
Wild Shroom (V) – A portobello & chestnut mushroom pie with asparagus & white wine
- Wheat flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), mushroom (23%) (portobello, chestnut), water, onion, crème fraiche (milk), asparagus (7%), identity preserved palm oil, white wine, leek, rapeseed oil, garlic, cornflour, wholegrain mustard (water, mustard seeds, spirit vinegar, salt, white wine vinegar, sugar, spices), salt, Worcester sauce (water, spirit vinegar, cane molasses, tamarind paste, salt, onion powder, cayenne, garlic, clove), wild porcini mushroom (0.2%), wheat protein, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), black pepper, herbs, yeast extract, barley malt extract.
Mock-a-Doodle (Vg) – A tofu ‘chicken’ pie with leek, smoked garlic & white wine
- Water, wheat flour (wheat, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), leek (9%), tofu & wheat gluten pieces (9%) (water, wheat gluten, rapeseed oil, soya bean, natural flavouring, oat fibre, garlic, salt, spices, sugar, sesame oil, celery seed oil, sunflower oil, smoke flavouring, acidity regulator (citric acid), thickener (xanthan gum), firming agents (magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, calcium lactate), identity preserved palm oil, apple, white wine (3.5%), celeriac, rapeseed oil, kale, salt, smoked garlic (1%), cornflour, sunflower oil, Dijon mustard (water, mustard seed, spirit vinegar, salt), maltodextrin, soya bean, onion, herbs, yeast extract, sugar, flavouring, black pepper, emulsifiers (sucrose esters of fatty acids), wheat protein, stabilisers (xanthan gum, guar gum, carrageenan), mushroom, tomato, carrot, garlic.
Heidi (V) – made with Goats Cheese, sweet potato & spinach
- Sweet potato (36%), wheat flour (contains calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), goats’ cheese (13%), red onion, spinach (5%), butter, sustainable palm oil*, rapeseed oil, garlic, water, shea oil, demerara sugar, salt, sesame seeds, basil, coconut oil, cornflour, sunflower oil, milk, free range egg, black pepper, chilli, natural flavouring, lemon juice concentrate.
For allergens including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also may contain traces of soya and sesame seeds. For further information, head to their website: www.pieminister.co.uk/wecare