The accommodation comprises:
4 attractive and comfortable en-suite rooms, designed specifically to ensure you have a comfortable stay:
- Owl has a double four poster bed, with a daybed option, for up to 2 children
- Peregrine is our superking room, or can be set-up as a twin
- Heron is the double
- Woodpecker is our cosy double
- (Click on the name to read about each room)
We gave them these names as you can frequently see these birds from the windows – and of course out in the garden.
- All the rooms have views of the garden and fields surrounding the house
- Each room has flat screen Freeview televisions with DVD players
- Clock radio with iPod dock
- Touch control bedside lighting, but also with a pull cord/switch for the main light, accessible from the bed
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Beverage trays with a selection of teas, cafetiere for coffee, fruit squash sachets and hot chocolate – with wine glasses and a bottle opener, so you can bring your own…
- Quiet fridge on the landing for fresh milk and water – and large enough for your wine or shopping
- On the ground floor there is a spacious, comfortable guest sitting room with an open inglenook fireplace, large flat screen TV & DVD – exclusively for guests – and is perfect for relaxing, with views over the gardens
- We offer evening meals for relaxed home cooking – “generous, filling, and very tasty”.
We aim to make your stay with us enjoyable and memorable, and look forward to welcoming you to our home.